ER2220 Highly thermally conductive epoxy potting compound is a flame retardant, two part epoxy resin. Designed to meet increasing demands for efficient thermal dissipation, ER2220 combines ease of processing with an enhanced thermal conductivity when compared to traditional epoxy encapsulants. This is combined with UL94 V-0 flame retardance making ER2220 suitable for a variety of applications. ER2220 provides the ultimate in protection and performance for avast array of applications, including those in the rapidly expanding LED industry.
A low viscosity versions is available: ER2183
For more information please refer to the TDS, our technical support team are also on hand to discuss your application requirements further.
- Very high thermal conductivity: 1.54 W/m.K
- Flame Retardant
- Utilises non-abrasive fillers
- Used for encapsulating PCBs or devices requiring effective thermal dissipation
- Provides environmental protection
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +130°C
- RoSH Compliant