UR5048 soft / digoutable polyurethane potting compound is a flexible encapsulation resin with a soft finish. It’s soft ‘digoutable’ properties making it a good choice for potting units that may require rework or repair. In most cases because of the transparency of the cured compound, the potted electronics can be easily inspected and the defect spotted.
It’s low viscosity and low shore hardness allows for potting small or tight units.
It also absorbs very little water making it an ideal choice for electronics operating in humid environments.
For more information please refer to the TDS, our technical support team are also on hand to discuss your application requirements further
- Very low hardness - can be cut or dug out for easy removal
- Transparent / clear to allow fast fault finding
- Low embedment stress Ideal for protecting delicate components from mechanical and thermal shock
- Excellent low temperature performance; remains flexible to -60°C
- Very low water absorption; ideal for high humidity environments
- RoHS Compliant