ER2183 Thermally conductive epoxy potting compound is an epoxy resin which meets UL94 flame retardancy using clean technology which results in relatively low toxicity fumes and low smoke emission.
It is a low viscosity alternative to ER2220 system which is ideal for potting and encapsulating electronics or components with limited spacing and where thermal dissipation is required. It has a wide operating temperature range and can be used in a variety of potting and encapsulation applications.
For more information please refer to the TDS, our technical support team are also on hand to discuss your application requirements further.
- Thermally Conductive Epoxy
- Low viscosity alternative to ER2220: 5000mPa s
- High thermal conductivity; 1.25W/m.K
- Easy to mix, uses non-abrasive fillers
- Wide operating temperature (-40°C to 130°C)
- Meets UL94
- RoHS Compliant