SC4003 is a thixotropic two-part silicone potting and encapsulating resin designed for the Indian market. It has been primarily developed for the protection of LED Drivers but its properties make it suited for a wide range of applications. It has excellent high temperature properties, suitable for use in applications where the operating temperature will be up to 200°C while its flexibility allows for temperature cycling. Its thixotropic nature and its good flow characteristics make it an excellent choice for extremely tight spaces or difficult geometries.
SC4003 is also available in a fast cure variation SC4003FD
Please note: This product has been developed for a specific territory and may not be available locally to you. Please contact your local sales manager for more information.
- Flexible Silicone Resin
- Excellent Moisture resistance
- Thixotropic with good flow characteristics
- Room temperature cure, no ovens required
- Wide temperature range (-60°C to +200°C)
- Good thermal conductivity(1.0 W/m.K)
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio,
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Black Silicone Resin
- RoHS Compliant