TCOR RTV Thermally Conductive Oxime is a single component, 100% solids, low odour RTV which cures upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. The product offers a high degree of thermal conductivity and is suitable for use over a very wide temperature range, making it ideal for a wide variety of uses, particularly in automotive applications. Combining the properties of silicone rubber pads with those of a conventional heat transfer paste, TCOR has been designed to fill the gap between the device and heat sink, thus reducing the thermal resistance. It can be applied around components and power resistors to dissipate excess heat to heat sinks, avoiding any potential overheating and subsequent failures. It can be used as a low bond strength adhesive, sealant or gasketing compound.
As with all thermal interface materials, we would always encourage stringent testing before selecting a material for your application. For further information please refer to the product TDS, or get in touch with our Technical Support Team who are always on hand to ‘Talk Solutions’
- Single part, low odour RTV
- Very high thermal conductivity: 1.80 W/m
- Exceptionally wide operating temperature range: -50°C to +230°C
- Moisture cure - releasing oxime upon cure
- Easy to apply - use with TCR Gun Applicator
- Good bond strength and remains flexible at high temperatures