The Electrolube number 2 range of contact lubricants were developed in response to a requirement for an effective treatment for all types of contacts, particularly in situations where extremes of temperature and environmental conditions are encountered.
- Excellent lubrication properties
- Produces low and constant mV drop and contact resistance
- Low evaporative weight loss
- Will loosen tarnish and corrosion, leaving a protective film to prevent further contamination
- High stable synthetic material; fully inhibited against copper corrosion
- Contains no silicones