HTC Heat Transfer Compound is a non silicone thermal interface material recommended where the efficient and reliable thermal coupling of electrical and electronic components is required or between any surface where thermal conductivity or heat dissipation is important. They should be applied to the base and mounting studs of diodes, transistors, thyristors, heat sinks, silicone rectifiers and semi-conductors, thermostats, power resistors and radiators.
As with all thermal interface materials, we would always encourage stringent testing before selecting a material for your application. For further information please refer to the product TDS, or get in touch with our Technical Support Team who are always on hand to ‘Talk Solutions’
- Excellent non-creep characteristics
- Very high thermal conductivity; 0.9 W/m.K
- Wide operating temperature -50°C to +130°C
- Low evaporation weight loss
- Easy to use and available in aerosol form, HTCA
- Low toxicity