UR5125 high temperature polyurethane potting compound is a two-part resin that has been primarily developed for encapsulation of electrical components that require high temperature performance. UR5125 has a wide operating temperature range, (-60°C to +160°C) with the flexibility to allow changes in temperature that afford identical levels of protection to the potted component or unit. It has excellent resistance to salt water, making it an ideal choice for marine applications such as underwater sensors or other seaborne electronics exposed to the elements and its flexibility allows resistance to low temperatures which may be associated with underwater applications.
UR5125 is also highly resistant to most chemicals lending itself to a multitude of applications in the Automotive or Aerospace industries as well as the marine environments.
For more information please refer to the TDS, our technical support team are also on hand to discuss your application requirements further.
- Excellent high temperature performance; operating temperatures -60°C +150°C
- Excellent resistance to sea water and good chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Good flexibility even at low temperatures
- Black Potting Compound / Encapsulant
- RoHS Compliant