SC4003FD is a fast cure variant of SC4003 thixotropic silicone potting and encapsulating resin which has been specially designed for the Indian market. As with SC4003, SC4003FD is suitable for a wide range of electronic applications where there are difficult geometries to pot due to its thixotropic nature. It has similar characteristics with a wide operating temperature range and good high temperature performance with the only difference being a slightly lower thermal conductivity value than SC4003.
Please note: This product has been developed for a specific territory and may not be available locally to you. Please contact your local sales manager for more information.
- Flexible Silicone Resin
- Excellent Moisture resistance
- Thixotropic with good flow characteristics
- Room temperature cure, no ovens required
- Wide temperature range (-60°C to +200°C)
- Good thermal conductivity(0.9 W/m.K)
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio,
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Black Silicone Resin
- RoHS Compliant