SC4003E general purpose silicone potting compound is a two-part resin designed for the protection of electronic devices. It has excellent high temperature properties, suitable for use in applications where the operating temperature will be up to 220°C.
As with other silicone potting compounds it is soft and flexible offering protection to delicate components, while it has good flow characteristics allowing for easy potting of small or complex units such as small LED drivers. SC4003E also offers a simple mix ratio of 1:1 and may be cured at room temperature for ease of processing.
For more information please refer to the TDS, our technical support team are also on hand to discuss your application requirements further.
- Good flow characteristics to allow the potting of difficult and complex geometries
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio, for ease of processing
- Wide temperature range -60°C to +200°C
- Soft resin, exhibits low stress on components
- Room Temperature Cure
- Black Potting Compound / Encapsulant
- RoHS Compliant