Electrolube LTC low temperature conformal coating is a modified synthetic rubber, designed specifically for the protection of high-performance electronic circuitry. LTC is fast-drying, tough and highly flexible. Due to its unique base resin, LTC maintains its flexibility at extremely low temperatures and provides extremely low moisture vapour permeability. This readily repairable coating maintains its excellent mechanical and dielectric properties over a wide temperature range, especially after thermal shock testing. LTC low temperature conformal coating can be sprayed, dipped or brushed and contains a UV trace for ease of inspection. For full product details including test results please refer to the TDS. If you still require further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Fast-drying, touch dry in < 10 min
- Tough and highly flexible
- Maintains flexibility at extreme low temperatures
- Provides very low moisture vapour permeability.
- Maintains excellent mechanical and dielectric properties over a wide temperature range, especially after thermal shock testing
- Low odour, free of aromatic solvents
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Contains UV trace to aid inspection