Electrolube HTCX is an enhanced version of HTC featuring improved thermal conductivity, lower oil bleed, and lower evaporation weight loss. HTCX is recommended where the efficient and reliable thermal coupling of electrical and electronic components is required or between any surface where thermal conductivity or heat dissipation is important. It should be applied to the base and mounting studs of diodes, transistors, thyristors, heat sinks, silicone rectifiers and semi-conductors, thermostats,power resistors and radiators.
- Very low oil bleed and evaporation weight loss
- Reduced viscosity for ease of application
- Excellent non-creep characteristics
- Very wide operating temperature range
- Excellent thermal conductivity: 1.35 W/m.K
- Low toxicity