HCS Heat Cure Silicone conformal coating is a fast curing, solvent free, silicone. With 100% solids it is formulated to meet the requirements of UL94 V-0. It is a low viscosity coating which due to its silicone base is flexible with low stress on components whilst remaining tough enough to withstand abrasion.
It has a thermal fast-cure mechanism, achieving a full cure within just 10 minutes at 105°C. The solvent free formulation also ensures that there is little by-product from the cure maintaining a low odour system.
HCS Heat Cure Silicone conformal coating also offers a wide operating temperature range of -65°C to +200°C which makes it especially suited to applications such as the automotive industry, power electronics or other electronic applications that require high temperature performance.
- Flexible coating, low stress on components
- Meets requirements of UL94 V-0
- Fast thermal full-cure (10 mins at 105°C)
- Virtually no cure by-products, low odour
- Good adhesion
- Very wide operating temperature range
- Good stability at high temperature
- RoHS Compliant & REACH Compliant