ER2224 thermally conductive epoxy potting compound is a highly thermally conductive resin (1.0 W/m*K) which also offers strong thermal cycling properties. It is an off-white resin allowing it to blend with LED designs, dissipating heat from the LED and extending the units operating lifetime and reliability while offering excellent environmental protection against the elements. ER2224 also exhibits good chemical resistance and low water absorption making it an ideal choice for outdoor units.
It has good high temperature stability with a wide operating temperature range which makes it suitable for a wide variety of applications.
For more information please refer to the TDS, our technical support team are also on hand to discuss your application requirements further.
- High thermal conductivity; ideal for heat dissipation within LED applications
- Good environmental protection;
- Good resistance to solvents and chemicals
- Wide operating temperature range
- Good high temperature stability
- Very low water absorption
- RoHS Compliant